WHAT IS SCALE?
Matching Small Businesses to Big Opportunities. CASE measures a business’ capacity to service large institutions and promotes local purchasing by connecting CASE Ready businesses to Chicago Anchors for contract opportunities.
HOW TO GET INVOLVED
Are you a small business interested in learning about your capacity to service large institutional contracts and meet the following minimum requirements/prerequisites? Sign up here for exclusive access to contract opportunities with CASE Anchors.
- Provide two consecutive years of financials
- At least two full-time employees
- At least two years in business
- Business should be in a business to business (B2B) industry
- Headquartered in Chicagoland
- Annual revenue between $150K and $25M;
*Catering businesses will be considered without minimum revenue
Are you an existing Anchor that needs account access? Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for user access.
Are you a new anchor interested in learning about how to get involved with CASE? Please contact email@example.com
Are you a community partner interested in supporting small business development growth in Chicago? Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
WHO THIS HELPS